AT&T, the second-largest phone service provider in the US is now promising complete entertainment to its users. And this time, the company has done so with the announcement of its very first tablet – the AT&T Primetime.
The announcement by AT&T says that the Primetime tablet is going to be launched on 25th August 2017, which is on Friday. Thus, as per the prepaid local phone service provider, customers are going to get access to non-stop entertainment, quite soon!
The tablet and its related offers are available for both business and consumer customers of the giant phone service provider.
AT&T Primetime is available at offers that can be had for $10 a month for 20 months along with the AT&T Installment Plan or customers can also get it by paying $29.99 with a contract of 2 years.
The best feature of the tablet is considered to be its TV Mode that allows users to turn their tablet into a portable TV with video apps like DIRECTV.
With such innovations being introduced by the phone service provider, it is quite evident that the telecom giant has moved ahead in the race with its usual competitors providing mobile and home phone services. The company has been very innovative in introducing new services and technologies that give the best customer experience.
This is the reason why AT&T has still maintained its name in the US telecom market.
Here are some of the prominent features of the AT&T Primetime Tablet:
- Display: 10-inch full HD display for better experience while watching videos, movies, photos, etc.
- The all-new TV Mode feature to let the user’s access their favorite video apps like DIRECTV with just one swipe, and enjoy their own portable TV.
- Battery: The tablet comes with a battery of 9070 mAh that allows users to surf the internet, listen to music, watch videos, or surf the internet through Wi-Fi for about 11 hours.
- With Dual Bluetooth Audio Streams, the Primetime tablet becomes one of the best gadgets for traveling. This is because the tablet can play media through 2 Bluetooth headsets or speakers.
- 5 MP primary and secondary cameras.
The tablet, introduced by the giant prepaid local phone service provider, offers the best experience even for the enterprise users.
Thus, the Primetime tablet by AT&T can be your complete package to entertainment and is best suited for every kind of customer.
In A Nutshell
With the launch of the new tablet, AT&T is surely going to expand its horizons. The launch of Primetime can be a game changer for the giant phone service provider with the feature of the TV Mode.
For people looking for a high-quality tablet with some good features, the Primetime tablet can be one of the best picks.
However, due to the lack of some features, many users might turn it down. Thus, it is still to be seen what response the tablet gets after the launch.